Lemon Herb Salad Dressing Recipe: Brought to you by Newport Chowder Company
- 2 tablespoons of Newport Chowder Company's "Secret Spice Pack"
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (pro-tip: add some lemon zest)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil*
- Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper until completely blended.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream, whisking continuously. Add Newport Chowder Company's "Secret Spice Pack" and stir well.
- Refrigerate & enjoy!
Total time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 20 servings
Chef's Note: Homemade dressings last about 2 weeks when refrigerated!
*Add more or less olive oil for desired thickness. 1/2 cup of olive oil will yield a thicker glaze.