Newport Chowder Company's Bloody Mary Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of Newport Chowder Company's "Secret Spice Pack"
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato paste (depending on desired thickness)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (plus or minus depending on spice tolerance)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup pickle juice
- 1 ounce of vodka per drink
- In a blender combine the tomato juice and paste, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, pickle juice, and hot sauce and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a shaker bottle and add Newport Chowder Company's "Secret Spice Pack" and black pepper, to taste.
- Shake & refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice. Add 1 ounce of vodka per drink and shake with the Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish each glass with a sprinkle of the "Secret Spice Pack" or your favorite veggie, pickle, or celery.
- Cheers & enjoy!
Total Time: 10 minutes